All Hagerty Seniors are invited to attend the Roaring Twenties Prom hosted at The Hard Rock Café on Saturday, April 25th.
Ticket Sales: All Prom tickets will be sold during both lunches from February 18th-March 6th. Only Hagerty seniors may purchase tickets. If you plan on bringing a guest from another school you must have them fill out a guest form and have it faxed back to Hagerty no later than Tuesday, March 3rd. You can pay with cash or checks written out to HHS.
February 18-21: $85.00
February 24-28: $85.00
March 2-6: $90
*No tickets will be sold after March 6th.
*Seniors with debts on the obligation list will not be eligible to purchase a ticket until the obligation has been cleared by the bookkeeper.
Prom Guest Form
2019-2020 SNAPSHOT PARENT SURVEY
5Essentials/SCPS Surveys Information
The parent Snapshot survey window is now open (January 21st) and will remain open until February 28th.Please log into your Skyward account and use the link provided to access the survey.The link will also be available through School Messenger and on the SCPS web site.
Beginning January 28th, students in grades 4-12 and school staff will have the opportunity to take part in the Snapshot Survey. These 3 questions open ended survey will showcase what makes each of our school’s unique. Your input and comments are important and will play a key role in spotlighting innovation and student achievements.
In addition to the Snapshot Survey, students will have the opportunity to participate in the 5Essentials Survey and the SCPS Safety Survey. These opportunities allow students in grades 4-12 to share their thoughts on important elements of their school and classroom experiences. Students will participate in these surveys during the school day.
The Snapshot, 5Essentials and SCPS Safety Surveys will be conducted January 28– February 28, 2020. A copy of the student survey questions will be available for preview on our school website the week of January 21st.
Participation in the surveys provides valuable information on our school and helps to guide school improvement. Participant identities and survey responses are kept completely confidential and will never be connected to parents or student.
Thank you for taking the time to complete this worthwhile survey.
How it works for Students:
- Students must sign-up for one subject area, and the days requested, EACH week using the provided QR Code.
- Students who sign-up to be tutored will be notified, by the e-mail they provided at sign-up, as to whether a tutor is available for them on their selected days.
- Students must sign-in upon entry to the Media Center.
- Tutors are available based on the subject area of strength and the time they signed-up for to tutor. Therefore, all subject are not always available.
- If students do not see a particular subject area listed for choice, there is a selection for ‘Other’, they should choose and list their area of need.
How it works for Tutors:
- Tutors may sign-up using the provided link (we prefer students who are in a honor society, have successfully completed high-level coursework, or an AP course).
- Tutors should be able to tutor multiple subject areas.
- Tutors are notified by e-mail if they are needed each day of tutoring.
Hagerty HS PTSA Scholarship:
Hagerty HS PTSA is offering scholarship opportunities for Hagerty Seniors. You must have joined the HHS PTSA by Dec. 31, 2019 to be eligible.
The deadline to submit is March 12, 2020. If you’re not sure if you joined PTSA or you don’t know your PTSA membership number, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Use this link to complete the application: https://form.jotform.com/92716342201145 or scan this QR Code