- If students are sick or have been in contact with someone who is sick, please stay home.
- Report to your testing location and designated time each day you are testing.
- It is YOUR responsibility to report to the correct location and time. There will not be an all call.
- Students may bring a bottled water and light snacks, a jacket or sweater, if desired.
- Information for test session(s) (date, time, location) will be sent to students’ SCPS email accounts before the test date(s). Please turn off auto reply to ensure proper email delivery.
Click here for testing resources to help students get started in preparing for the test(s). It is not a comprehensive list, but it is a good starting point.
Practice Tests (available from home on devices with Internet access)
To help your student become comfortable with the item types and response formats the practice tests and answer keys are available at http://www.FSAssessments.org/students-and-families/practice-tests/. It is highly encouraged that students access this practice test prior to test day.
Common 9-Week Assessments Info & Materials: